AutoSolve AI Keys allow you to utilize the power of AutoSolve AI directly within bots that support it rather than using it through OneClick. This feature simplifies your setup for supported bots by no longer requiring an Access Token and API Key in your bot, instead just requiring the AutoSolve AI Key generated from within OneClick. While it can make setup easier, there are different rate limits that apply when using it.
Setup & Recommendations
- We recommend using AutoSolve AI through OneClick, as OneClick is optimized for AutoSolve AI and is not subject to the same rate limits. You can read more about AutoSolve AI here.
- In order to generate AutoSolve AI Keys, you will need to have a Toolbox, AutoSolve, and AutoSolve AI subscription.
- Have OneClick 2.6.7 or newer in order to generate a key.
Accessing your AutoSolve AI Key in OneClick.
1. Navigate over to the AutoSolve section of OneClick.
2. At the top, click on View AutoSolve AI Key.
3. This will open the dialog where you can copy your AutoSolve AI Key to your clipboard, reset the key, and sync the key. Clicking Reset Key will open your default browser and load the AutoSolve AI Dashboard where you can reset the key.
4. Read through the dialog and click Copy AutoSolve AI Key when you are ready.
Finding your AutoSolve AI Key on the AutoSolve AI Dashboard
1. Navigate over to the AutoSolve AI section of the Dashboard.
2. On the Dashboard you can Copy AI Key, find the link to the Getting Started Guide, and Reset your AI Key.
Using your AutoSolve AI Key
1. Once you have found your AutoSolve AI Key, using either of the two methods above, click Copy AutoSolve AI Key.
2. The bot you are using should have a place for your AutoSolve AI Key. Paste the copied key into that field and save. If you are using the AutoSolve AI Key, ensure that you remove your Access Token and API Key from that bot so that the two systems are not conflicting.