The AutoSolve AI Extension is a browser extension that allows you to automate the solving of captchas you experience during your everyday browsing in your own Chrome Browser.
Setup & Requirements
- The AutoSolve AI extension can only be used with an AutoSolve AI subscription.
- The extension can only be used on Chromium-based browsers such as Google Chrome or Wavebox.
1. Go to the AYCD Toolbox and click the download button on the AutoSolve AI Extension.
2. Click on the Play button icon. This will open the folder where the extension has been downloaded to. You can leave this window open to access the folder path when you need it later.
3. Go to your Chromium based browser. Go to Chrome Settings > More Tools > Extensions or go directly to chrome://extensions/.
4. Click on Developer Mode to enable Developer Mode for extensions. This will allow you to load extensions not found on the Chrome Web Store into your browser for you to use. Depending on your browser, it may be in a different location, but the name should not be changed from Developer mode.
5. After you enable Developer Mode, it will show some new buttons on the left. Click on Load Unpacked.
6. A dialog will open asking you to select the extension's directory. You can navigate to the Toolbox app folder manually or copy the path from the window that shows when you press the play button. Click on the folder autosolve-ai-chrome-extension and then press Select Folder.
7. The extension should be successfully installed! You can access installed extensions by clicking on the Extensions icon and clicking on AutoSolve AI, and you can also pin it to your browser using the Pin icon.
8. Clicking on the AutoSolve AI extension will prompt you to log in, and once you are logged in, you can let AutoSolve AI handle reCaptcha and hCaptcha challenges in your browser for you!
Updating AutoSolve AI Extension
Updates to the AutoSolve AI extension are easy and are done through the Toolbox with only one additional step in the browser.
1. When there is an update available, the AutoSolve AI Extension will show that there is a pending update along with the warning triangle beside it. Press the update icon in the middle will begin to download the update.
2. Once you finish downloading the update in the Toolbox, go to the extensions page chrome://extensions/ and press the refresh icon. It will update the AutoSolve AI extension with the latest version and will show reloaded in the bottom left.