Creating a trusted account is a careful process that involves building up history over time on a good quality account. That trust is not something that happens in an instant or overnight. Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Account is an important step you will need to take in order to have success in building that trust. Enabling 2FA is a process that cannot be automated and is something you will have to do manually. We recommend using OneClick, Google Authenticator, or Bitwarden as the Authenticator App. I explain how to enable 2FA below, or you can read this article on it.
OneClick can now automatically enter the One Time Passcode during the login process. Make sure you have the 2FA Secret added to your Account in OneClick so that code can be entered.
- If you are using OneClick click the Edit button in the Accounts section. If you are not using OneClick, download the Authenticator App (iPhone or Andriod), Bitwarden Premium, or a 2FA software of your choice to be ready.
- Go to the account you want to enable 2FA on, and press the eye Icon.
- Go to the My Account, Click on the Security from the left-hand side, then click on 2-Step Verification.
- From there you will need to enter a phone number on which you will receive a verification code and click on Next.
- After you enter your verification code it will give you the option to enable it, then you can move on to setting up Google Authenticator 2FA. Scroll down to the secondary 2FA options and select Authenticator app and press setup.
- If you are using OneClick click "CAN'T SCAN IT?" and enter the key into the 2FA Secret field and click Save, or use your Authenticator App to scan the QR code.
- You will need to verify the code before 2FA is successfully applied to the account. You can view the code in OneClick by double-clicking the account, or the code will be shown in your Authenticator App.
- After you verify the code you will see that 2-Step Verification is on, when signing in for the first time you will be asked to enter the code from your Authenticator App, ensure that you leave Don't ask again on this computer checked so that you do not have to enter this code every time you sign in.