Creating a trusted account is a careful process that involves building up history overtime on a good quality account. That trust is not something that happens in an instant or overnight. Enabling Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Account is an important step you will need to take in order to have success with building that trust. Enabling 2FA is a process that cannot be automated and something you will have to do manually. 2FA works best with the Google Authenticator App or Bitwarden Premium. Due to a recent update, you will first need to add a phone number to the Account before you can enable the Authenticator app. I explain how to enable 2FA below, or you can read this article on it.
- Download the Authenticator App (iPhone or Andriod), Bitwarden Premium or a 2FA software of your choice to be ready.
- Open OneClick, go to the account you want to enable 2FA on and press the eye Icon.
- Go to the My Account, Click on the Security from the left-hand side, then click on 2-Step Verification.
- From there you will need to enter a phone number on which you will receive a verification code and click on Next.
- After you enter your verification code it will give you the option to enable it, then you can move on to setting up Google Authenticator 2FA. Scroll down to the secondary 2FA options and select Authenticator app and press setup.
- Use your Authenticator App to scan the QR code.
- After you verify the code you will see that 2-Step Verification is on, when signing in for the first time you will be asked to enter the code from your Authenticator App, ensure that you leave Don't ask again on this computer checked so that you do not have to enter this code every time you sign in.