AutoSolve is the latest tool by AYCD, allowing you to connect OneClick with supported bots to make OneClick a default Captcha Solver. By connecting bots to OneClick, it becomes your Captcha solving hub - allowing for captcha challenges to be sent to OneClick and optionally to supported 3rd party solvers like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
Velox AutoSolve Setup:
Before proceeding with the setup for Velox and AutoSolve it is required that you have read the AutoSolve - Getting Started Guide. Once you have read through the Getting Started Guide and you have AutoSolve is enabled you can proceed with the setup using the steps below.
- Launch OneClick and go to the AutoSolve menu option. From here you can use the Go To Dashboard button, or you can go to the website dashboard and access your AutoSolve Dashboard.
- From your dashboard get your AYCD Access Token by pressing copy under the AutoSolve Access Token.
- If you don't already have Velox open, open it and go to settings, then you can paste that token into Velox in the AYCD AutoSolve field.
- After you have added in your Access Token put a colon after your access token :
- Next from the dashboard, you will need to create an AutoSolve Bot API Key for Velox, remember that you will need a different one for each bot, this includes multiple of the same bot. When selecting a name it is best to use the name of the bot so that you can easily identify it.
- Once you have created your API Key for Velox, use the copy button and it will copy your Bot API Key to your clipboard. Next to your Access Key and colon, you will need to paste your API Key. So it should look like below with both Keys Entered.
- After you have entered both your Access Token and API key, press Save Settings to Save. If you have entered the information correctly you should see AutoSolve Initialized in a green box.
Running Velox with AutoSolve:
Create your Velox tasks, once you have completed the above steps in settings there is nothing specific you need to do in order to use AutoSolve.
In OneClick there is some setup required dependent on if you wish to use your OneClick Accounts:
- Launch OneClick and go to the Accounts menu option. Right-click an account and Start AutoSolve, or click on Options > Start AutoSolve > All, to start up all your accounts as Solvers within the category.
- Upon trying to start up accounts you will be asked about which Solver Type to startup. It is important that you select Normal as Velox does not support stores other than Supreme. You can read more about solver types here.
- Then when you run your Velox tasks when there is a task that requires a captcha it will request it from your accounts in OneClick.