AutoSolve is AYCD's latest tool that allows you to connect OneClick with supported robots to make OneClick the default Captcha Solver. By connecting the robot to OneClick, it will become a Captcha decoding center-allowing Captcha to be sent to OneClick, and also to supported third-party decoding centers for decoding, such as 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
Project Destroyer settings:
Before proceeding with the Project Destroyer and AutoSolve settings, you must first read the "AutoSolve-Getting Started Guide" . After reading the Getting Started Guide and enabling AutoSolve, you can follow the steps below to set it up.
- Start the OneClick tool and go to the AutoSolve menu option. You can use the "Go to Layout" button from here, or you can go to the website layout and access the AutoSolve layout. (As shown below)
- Press copy under AutoSolve Access Token to get the AYCD Access Token from the dashboard, then you can paste the token into the Project Destroyer in the AutoSolve field. (As shown below)
- If you have not opened Project Destroye ", please open it and go to settings. (As shown below)
- You can then paste the token from the settings into the Project Destroyer in the AYCD AutoSolve access token field. (As shown below)
Next, in the information center, you need to create an AutoSolve Bot API key for Project Destroyer . Remember, each robot needs a different key. When you select the name, it is best to use with robots , like the name so that you can easily identify it. ( As shown below )
After creating the API key of Project Destroyer , please use the copy button, it will copy your Bot API key to the clipboard. You can then paste the token into the Project Destroyer under the API key field . ( As shown below )
After adding the access token and Bot API key, make sure that AYCD AutoSolve is selected to activate it and click "Save". ( As shown below )
So far, the setting part of Project Destroyer and AutoSolve has been completed.
Run AutoSolve using Project Destroyer:
After creating your Project Destroyer task, after completing the above steps in the settings, you can use AutoSolve without performing any other operations.
In OneClick, you need to make some settings, depending on whether you want to use your OneClick account:
- Launch OneClick and go to the "Account" menu option. Right-click an account and start AutoSolve, or click Options> Start AutoSolve> All to start all accounts in the form of decoders in the category. (As shown below)
- When trying to activate your account, you will be asked which decoder type you want to activate. It is important to note that the Checkpoint decoder is only used for Shopify Checkpoint verification codes. These decoders will not receive normal (Normal) decoding requests, so it is only important to activate 1-3 Checkpoint decoders. You should put them on accounts that you least trust because they will almost encounter decoding. You can read more about decoder types here. (As shown below)
- Then, when you run the Project Destroyer task, if there is a task that needs to be decoded, it will request decoding from the account in OneClick.