AutoSolve is the latest tool by AYCD, allowing you to connect OneClick with supported bots to make OneClick a default Captcha Solver. By connecting bots to OneClick, it becomes your Captcha solving hub - allowing for captcha challenges to be sent to OneClick and optionally to supported 3rd party solvers like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
Splashforce AutoSolve Setup:
Before proceeding with the setup for Splashforce and AutoSolve it is required that you have read the AutoSolve - Getting Started Guide. Once you have read through the Getting Started Guide and you have AutoSolve is enabled you can proceed with the setup using the steps below.
- Launch OneClick and go to the AutoSolve menu option. From here you can use the Go To Dashboard button, or you can go to the website dashboard and access your AutoSolve Dashboard.
- Next from the dashboard, you will need to create an AutoSolve Bot API Key for Splashforce, remember that you will need a different one for each bot. When selecting a name it is best to use the name of the bot so that you can easily identify it.
- Once you have created your API Key for Splashforce, use the copy button and it will copy your Bot API Key to your clipboard.
- If you don't already have Splashforce open, open it and go to settings.
- In Settings, there is an AYCD Api section. Make sure you enable it by checking the box and then you will be able to add the API key you just created for Splashforce, all you need to do is paste the code you copied previously.
- To get your AYCD Access Token, go back to the dashboard, and press copy under the AutoSolve Access Token, then you can paste that token into Splashforce in the Access Token field.
- After you have added both your Access token and Bot API Key click on Save.
At this point, the setup portion for Splashforce and AutoSolve has been completed.
Running Splashforce with AutoSolve:
Create your Splashforce tasks, remember that Splashforce only supports AutoSolve for Adidas/Yeezy Supply. If you want to Test right now you will need to create a task on Yeezy Supply with the Product ID of FX9999 and the type WAITING_ROOM with Recap3 set to True.
In OneClick there is some setup required dependent on if you wish to use your OneClick Accounts:
- Launch OneClick and go to the Accounts menu option. Right-click an account and Start AutoSolve, or click on Options > Start AutoSolve > All, to start up all your accounts as Solvers within the category.
- Upon trying to start an account, you will be asked whether to skip Login Verification and if you wish to warm up the browser before becoming a Solver. The Automatic Google Account Login Verification verifies whether the account is logged into the browser. The Warm Up Browser With Some Activity warms up the browser by performing some activities in the browser before becoming the Solver, which includes watching YouTube and Google Searches. Click the Start button when you are ready to start your Solvers!
- Then when you run your Splashforce tasks when there is a task that requires a captcha it will request it from your accounts in OneClick.