AutoSolve is the latest tool by AYCD, allowing you to connect OneClick with supported bots to make OneClick a default Captcha Solver. By connecting bots to OneClick, it becomes your Captcha solving hub - allowing for captcha challenges to be sent to OneClick and optionally to supported 3rd party solvers like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
MBot AutoSolve Setup:
Before proceeding with the setup for MBot and AutoSolve it is required that you have read the AutoSolve - Getting Started Guide. Once you have read through the Getting Started Guide and you have AutoSolve is enabled you can proceed with the setup using the steps below.
- Launch OneClick and go to the AutoSolve menu option. From here you can use the Go To Dashboard button, or you can go to the website dashboard and access your AutoSolve Dashboard. Alternatively, it may also be easier to access the dashboard via your Phone as MBot is a phone app.
- From your dashboard get your AYCD Access Token by pressing copy under the AutoSolve Access Token.
- If you aren't doing this on your Phone it is highly recommended to set up there as next, you will need to open MBot and go to AutoSolve in the top right-hand corner. After clicking on it a box will pop up for you to paste your Access Token.
- Next from the dashboard, you will need to create an AutoSolve Bot API Key for MBot, remember that you will need a different one for each bot. When selecting a name it is best to use the name of the bot so that you can easily identify it.
- Once you have created your API Key for MBot, use the copy button and it will copy your Bot API Key to your clipboard. Then you can paste that token into MBot under the API Key Field and press Login.
Running MBot with AutoSolve:
Create your MBot tasks, once you have completed the above steps in settings there is nothing specific you need to do in order to use AutoSolve.
In OneClick there is some setup required dependent on if you wish to use your OneClick Accounts:
- Launch OneClick and go to the Accounts menu option. Right-click an account and Start AutoSolve, or click on Options > Start AutoSolve > All, to start up all your accounts as Solvers within the category.
- Upon trying to start an account, you will be asked whether to skip Login Verification and if you wish to warm up the browser before becoming a Solver. The Automatic Google Account Login Verification verifies whether the account is logged into the browser. The Warm Up Browser With Some Activity warms up the browser by performing some activities in the browser before becoming the Solver, which includes watching YouTube and Google Searches. Click the Start button when you are ready to start your Solvers!
- Then when you run your MBot tasks when there is a task that requires a captcha it will request it from your accounts in OneClick.