AutoSolve is the latest tool by AYCD, allowing you to connect OneClick with supported bots to make OneClick a default Captcha Solver. By connecting bots to OneClick, it becomes your Captcha solving hub - allowing for captcha challenges to be sent to OneClick and optionally to supported 3rd party solvers like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
SwiftSole AutoSolve Setup:
Before proceeding with the setup for SwiftSole and AutoSolve it is required that you have read the AutoSolve - Getting Started Guide. Once you have read through the Getting Started Guide and you have AutoSolve is enabled you can proceed with the setup using the steps below.
- Launch OneClick and go to the AutoSolve menu option. From here you can use the Go To Dashboard button, or you can go to the website dashboard and access your AutoSolve Dashboard.
- From your dashboard get your AYCD Access Token by pressing copy under the AutoSolve Access Token.
- When you have copied the Access Token open SwiftSole and navigate to the in-app Settings, scroll down and paste the Access Token into the Access Token field. You may have to hold your finger down for a couple of seconds to make the Paste prompt appear.
- Next from the dashboard, you will need to create an AutoSolve Bot API Key for SwiftSole, remember that you will need a different one for each bot. When selecting a name it is best to use the name of the bot so that you can easily identify it.
- Once you have created your API Key for SwiftSole, use the copy button and it will copy your Bot API Key to your clipboard then paste the API Key into the API Key field.
- Now that you have added your AutoSolve credentials tap Enable AYCD to connect AutoSolve and SwiftSole. You will receive a Success popup if AutoSolve has been set up correctly.
After you have added both your Access token and Bot API Key you have successfully set up AYCD AutoSolve. Should you wish to change the credentials you must disable AutoSolve before you are able to alter the credentials.
Running SwiftSole with AutoSolve:
In order to use AutoSolve, you will need to ensure that when creating your tasks you configure the Captcha Mode for the task.
TASK Specific Configuration:
- Configure your task as you normally would for SwiftSole but before creating or saving the tasks ensure you go over to the Captcha Mode option.
- Tap on the Captcha Harvester to expand the options, then select AYCD.
- After you have configured the Captcha Mode and the rest of your task you can save and create them.
Before starting your tasks you will want to Configure OneClick and AutoSolve. In OneClick there is some setup required dependent on if you wish to use your OneClick Accounts:
- Launch OneClick and go to the Accounts menu option. Right-click an account and Start AutoSolve, or click on Options > Start AutoSolve > All, to start up all your accounts as Solvers within the category.
- Upon trying to start an account, you will be asked whether to skip Login Verification and if you wish to warm up the browser before becoming a Solver. The Automatic Google Account Login Verification verifies whether the account is logged into the browser. The Warm Up Browser With Some Activity warms up the browser by performing some activities in the browser before becoming the Solver, which includes watching YouTube and Google Searches. Click the Start button when you are ready to start your Solvers!
- Then when you run your SwiftSole tasks when there is a task that requires a captcha it will request it from your accounts in OneClick.