AutoSolve is the latest tool by AYCD, allowing you to connect OneClick with supported bots to make OneClick a default Captcha Solver. By connecting bots to OneClick, it becomes your Captcha solving hub - allowing for captcha challenges to be sent to OneClick and optionally to supported 3rd party solvers like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
Phantom AutoSolve Setup:
Before proceeding with the setup for Phantom and AutoSolve it is required that you have read the AutoSolve - Getting Started Guide. Once you have read through the Getting Started Guide and you have AutoSolve is enabled you can proceed with the setup using the steps below.
- Launch OneClick and go to the AutoSolve menu option. From here you can use the Go To Dashboard button, or you can go to the website dashboard and access your AutoSolveDashboard.
- From your dashboard get your AYCD Access Token by pressing copy under the AutoSolve Access Token.
- If you don't already have Phantom open, open it and go to View Tasks and then click on Captcha Manager.
- From Captcha Manager then you can paste that token into Phantom in Access Token field under AutoSolve Config.
- Next from the dashboard, you will need to create an AutoSolve Bot API Key for Phantom, remember that you will need a different one for each bot, this includes multiple of the same bot. When selecting a name it is best to use the name of the bot so that you can easily identify it.
- Once you have created your API Key for Phantom, use the copy button and it will copy your Bot API Key to your clipboard. Then you can paste that token into Phantom under the Bot Api Key Field and press Save.
- After you have added both your Access token and Bot API Key click on Save.
At this point, the setup portion for Phantom and AutoSolve has been completed.
Running Phantom with AutoSolve:
It is important to note that Phantom can only be used for V3 with Adidas, Yeezy Supply or Supreme.
When creating your Phantom tasks, you will need to select one of those three stores and then ensure that you select AYCD AutoSolve as the Captcha source.
- Create a task for either Adidas, Yeezy Supply or Supreme.
In OneClick there is some setup required dependent on if you wish to use your OneClick Accounts:
- Launch OneClick and go to the Accounts menu option. Right-click an account and Start AutoSolve, or click on Options > Start AutoSolve > All, to start up all your accounts as Solvers within the category.
- Upon trying to start an account, you will be asked whether to skip Login Verification and if you wish to warm up the browser before becoming a Solver. The Automatic Google Account Login Verification verifies whether the account is logged into the browser. The Warm Up Browser With Some Activity warms up the browser by performing some activities in the browser before becoming the Solver, which includes watching YouTube and Google Searches. Click the Start button when you are ready to start your Solvers!
- Then when you run your Phantom tasks when there is a task that requires a captcha it will request it from your accounts in OneClick