AutoSolve is the latest tool by AYCD, allowing you to connect OneClick with supported bots to make OneClick a default Captcha Solver. By connecting bots to OneClick, it becomes your Captcha solving hub - allowing for captcha challenges to be sent to OneClick and optionally to supported 3rd party solvers like 2Captcha, AntiCaptcha and CapMonster.
MEKpreme AutoSolve Setup:
Before proceeding with the setup for MEKpreme and AutoSolve it is required that you have read the AutoSolve - Getting Started Guide. Once you have read through the Getting Started Guide and you have AutoSolve is enabled you can proceed with the setup using the steps below.
- Launch OneClick and go to the AutoSolve menu option. From here you can use the Go To Dashboard button, or you can go to the website dashboard and access your AutoSolve Dashboard.
- Next from the dashboard, you will need to create an AutoSolve Bot API Key for MEKpreme, remember that you will need a different one for each bot. When selecting a name it is best to use the name of the bot so that you can easily identify it.
- Once you have created your API Key for MEKpreme, use the copy button and it will copy your Bot API Key to your clipboard.
- If you don't already have MEKpreme open, open it and go to settings.
- In Settings, there is an AYCD AutoSolve section. Here is where you will be able to add the API key you just created for MEKpreme, all you need to do is paste the code you copied previously.
- To get your AYCD Access Token, go back to the dashboard, and press copy under the AutoSolve Access Token, then you can paste that token into MEKpreme under the AYCD Access Token field.
- After you have added both your Access token and Bot API Key click on Save. After that, you will need to use the toggle button for Captcha Solver to turn it on.
At this point, the setup portion for MEKpreme and AutoSolve has been completed.
Running MEKpreme with AutoSolve:
Create your MEKpreme tasks, once you have completed the above steps in settings there is nothing specific you need to do in order to use AutoSolve.
In OneClick there is some setup required dependent on if you wish to use your OneClick Accounts:
- Launch OneClick and go to the Accounts menu option. Right-click an account and Start AutoSolve, or click on Options > Start AutoSolve > All, to start up all your accounts as Solvers within the category.
- Upon trying to start up accounts you will be asked about which Solver Type to startup. It is important to note that Checkpoint Solvers are only used for Shopify Checkpoint Captcha. When using AutoSolve with MEKpreme you must use the Normal Solver as Supreme only requires Invisible Secure captchas read more about solver types here.
- Then when you run your MEKpreme tasks when there is a task that requires a captcha it will request it from your accounts in OneClick.