Some users on Verizon Internet have issues connecting with AYCD. These errors can show in a few different ways.
- The Update Server Cannot Be Reached! - This can display in red at the top of the Toolbox.
- The Site Cannot Be Reached or ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID - This can display when trying to start browsers or access the website.
Those are just some of the common errors that you can see when trying to log in, authenticate or update applications.
We have been able to determine that if this is happening to you and you are on Verizon Fios Internet it is a result of McAfee Home Protection which is installed on the Router. This will need to be disabled through the Fios app installed on your phone and is the only place that this can be resolved.
- Launch the Verizon Fios app on your phone.
- Go to Account and Settings
- Click on Security Settings
- Click on Home Network Protection and disable it.
- If you are still having the issue you may need to go into Default Web Restrictions and disable that as well.