The Email Forwarding feature allows you to forward selected Google Accounts to a singular Account all by the click of a button.
We recommend using accounts that are at least a year old and forwarding a maximum of 25 accounts to one account. Accounts made within six months and forwarded to an account are likely to be suspended by Google. If you plan to use new accounts please proceed with caution.
Setup Email Forwarding
To start with you will need accounts already within OneClick, should you need to add accounts please see here. In order to use Email Forwarding your accounts must have their language set to English. OneClick will update the account language to English in version 2.6.0, however, if you find the language is not English please see this guide.
To use the Email Forwarding, you must select at least one account. You can either click on one account or hold Shift and Click on another account to select multiple. This will select all of the accounts between the two accounts you have selected. You can also use CTRL + Click, allowing you to select multiple accounts. Lastly, you can use CTRL + A to select all accounts in the category you are in. After you have selected the accounts you wish to forward, click on Account Tools > Setup Email Forwarding > Select or All.
The following warning dialog will appear. Please ensure you read the warning before proceeding.
You will then be asked to select an account you wish all the mail be forwarded to. Please note, all the accounts you had previously selected will not show in this dialog. You can use the search field to easily find the account you wish to setup forwarding to.
After you have selected the account click Proceed. OneClick will then sign into the selected account and once logged in then begin to log into the other accounts. The accounts will be forwarded one by one.
You will be able to determine whether an account was successfully forwarded by looking at the Action Log column, it will state Forwarded To: account in green, with the Status All Mail Filter Success. If you have a Discord Webhook in the Settings then you will receive notifications confirming whether the setup was successful or not.
Sometimes the Email Forwarding process can fail. Below will be some examples:
- The Google Accounts aren't in English.
- The accounts are already forwarded.
- The Proxy is too slow, or cannot access Google is banned.
- A browser crashed during the process.
- Ensure the Google Accounts and the browser is in English.
- See below for a walkthrough on removing forwarding.
- Use fast Residential Proxies or use DC Proxies.
- Restart the browser, if that fails, restart the entire application.
How to remove an already forwarded account:
- Open the email account you are forwarding to, and delete all of the emails relating to the actual forwarding of the accounts completely from that inbox.
- In the search bar input the link: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#settings/fwdandpop, or click the gear icon then click See all settings.
- In Settings go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. In the Forwarding section click on the account (in use) drop-down and click Remove account (in use). A Confirm active forward address removal dialog will appear, click OK to remove the forwarding.