The Email Forwarding tool allows you to automate the email forwarding setup on your accounts in OneClick, allowing mail received to be forwarded to a primary email address.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before forwarding your accounts, you must add accounts to OneClick.
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least 1-3 weeks before using any Account Tools.
- We recommend using accounts that are at least a year old. If you use accounts made within six months and forward them, they are likely to be suspended. If you plan to use new accounts, please proceed with caution.
- We recommend forwarding a maximum of 25 accounts to one account.
Setup Email Forwarding
1. Navigate over to the Accounts section of OneClick.
2. Select the accounts you want to forward in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Setup Email Forwarding.
5. Click the Start button. After reading the warning dialogs that appear, if you want to continue, Click Yes.
6. In the Setup Email Forward dialog, you will be asked to select an account that you want the selected account's emails forwarded to. You can choose an account not included in the selection that you have under the Account's table.
7. Alternatively, you can click on Inbox at the bottom of the dialog to select a Mail Credential from Inbox. This allows you to set up your accounts to automate the forwarding of mail to any mail provider you have added to Inbox. If multiple Inbox credentials are selected, it will cycle through the selected mail providers assigning them to the selected accounts you are forwarding mail from.
8. After you have made your selections, click Proceed. The accounts will be forwarded one by one.
9. You will be able to determine whether an account was successfully forwarded by looking at the Action Log column. If it was successfully forwarded, it will state Forwarded To: accountname in green, with the Status All Mail Filter Success. If you have an AYCD/Discord Webhook in Settings, then you will receive notifications confirming whether the setup was successful or not.