The Email Forwarding tool allows you to automate the email forwarding setup on your accounts in OneClick, allowing mail received to be forwarded to a primary email address.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before forwarding your accounts, you must add accounts to OneClick.
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least 1-3 weeks before using any Account Tools.
- We recommend using accounts that are at least a year old. If you use accounts made within six months and forward them, they are likely to be suspended. If you plan to use new accounts, please proceed with caution.
- We recommend forwarding a maximum of 25 accounts to one Account.
Setup Email Forwarding
1. Navigate over to the Accounts/Solvers section of OneClick in Tasks.
2. Select the accounts you want to forward in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Select Setup Email Forwarding in the Tools dialog.
5. Click the Start button. After reading the warning dialogs that appear, click Yes if you want to continue.
6. There are various ways you can forward your Gmail accounts. The first method is by using your existing Accounts. In the Setup Email Forward dialog, you will be asked to select an account to which you want the selected Account's emails forwarded. You can choose an account not included in your selection under the Account's table.
7. Another method is by using Local Mail. This allows you to set up your accounts to automate mail forwarding to any mail provider you have added to Mail in OneClick. If multiple Mail credentials are selected, it will cycle through the selected mail credentials, assigning them to the selected accounts you are forwarding mail from.
8. The final method is by using Inbox Mail. First, you need to create a Mail Task Template in Inbox. Next, add your Inbox API Key and Default Mail Task Template Name to OneClick in Settings > Inbox Service. You can learn more about creating a Task Template in this guide. Once finished, you can input a list of emails in the Setup Email Forward dialog. The Inbox Mail Credentials in your Mail Task Template must receive the emails in your list of emails for this process to be fully automated.
9. Optionally, if you have a Recovery Email assigned to your Account, you can click the Forward using recovery email if available checkbox.
10. After you have made your selections, click Proceed. The accounts will be forwarded one by one.
11. You can determine whether an account was successfully forwarded by looking at the Action Log column. If successfully forwarded, it will state Forwarded To: accountname in green, with the Status All Mail Filter Success. If you have an AYCD/Discord Webhook in Settings, you will receive notifications confirming whether the setup was successful.