AYCD's Toolbox is a great tool that helps assist you with botting, and as you come to use, it will prove itself invaluable to you when it comes to drops.
One of the more common issues that occur on older versions of macOS is the inability to run the installer. The error that displays is that the "Disk Image cannot be opened" along with the message that "No Mountable File Systems".
There are a couple of things you can do to try and resolve this, but there is no guarantee you would be able to run it from your Mac on macOS.
- Ensure you have downloaded the file correctly and that it has been completely downloaded before you try to run it.
- Ensure that you are not blocking the running of the Toolbox. Try changing the setting for Allow apps downloaded from to App Store and identified developers. This can be found if you go into System Preferences > Security & Privacy. Now retry the AYCD Toolbox installer, if it still isn't opening you may have to override the application block in Security & Privacy as well.
- Ensure that the toolbox file is on your desktop. Sometimes there can be permission issues with where you have downloaded the dmg.
- Reboot your Mac if you haven't already. Sometimes there are issues after opening too many DMG files that is resolved by restarting.
- You can try to mount the DMG in Terminal. To do this:
- Open Terminal
- Type hdiutil attach in the terminal window but do not press enter yet.
- Drag the dmg file from your Finder window into the terminal window. This will fill in the file location of your DMG.
- Press Enter and this should mount the DMG.
- If the above steps above do not work, you can open a ticket for us to take a look.
Alternatively, you can look at solutions that allow you to run Windows on your computers, such as Parallels and Bootcamp.