Once you have created tasks, you will be able to interact with your browsers. There are various buttons on the browsers tab of the program. When clicking on a button, you will be presented with the option to select ALL or select selected, in order to select a few tasks, hold CTRL and click the browsers you would like to be selected.
- Create: Creates tasks
- Start: Starts tasks
- Stop: Stops tasks
- Delete: Deletes tasks
- Delete Group: Deletes all the browser in the open group
- Update Proxies: Updates selected or all browsers proxies
- Change URL: Change’s the URL browsers are on
After creating tasks, you will notice each browser has 4 buttons.
- Play: This button starts the task
- Eye: This button opens the task in a separate window, and also enlarges the browser making it easier to use
- Clip Board: This button auto-fills selected billing profiles information
- Hamburger Icon/ Action Menu: Reveals more option
- Refresh: Refresh the currently selected browser
- Clear Cookies: Clears the cookies of the selected browser
- Edit: Brings up a menu to Edit multiple sections of the browser, such as Store, URL, Billing and Accounts.
- Change Proxy: Changes proxy of the current browser
- Stop: Stops the task
- Delete: Deletes the task