Welcome to AYCD's new ticket system powered by Zendesk.
We have moved away from using Discord based ticket systems and will now be providing support through helpdesk software. Since we know a lot of you have not used Zendesk we wanted to provide a quick guide to help with creating and checking the status of your ticket.
- Click this link to access all of our guides. Ensure that you search for your issue before submitting a ticket. Since you are already here you can also use the options in the top right for searching and to submit a request.
- Once you click to submit a ticket you will need to fill out the necessary information such as your AYCD account email, Subject and Description of your issue. You can also provide any additional screenshots or log files that you believe may help describe your issue.
- Once you submit your ticket you will need to validate your email address to complete your request. You will need to check your email and click on the link you receive to fully activate your account.
- Once you click the link you will be able to set a name and a password so that you’ll be able to login and respond to your ticket as well as check the status.
- Once logged into your account you will be able to check your ticket status and talk with us in your ticket. You can navigate to your open tickets by pressing the my activities button.