If you are having trouble downloading the Toolbox, there are a couple of possible reasons for this.
- Ensure you are on the latest version of the Toolbox. If you are constantly being asked to update the Toolbox, or cannot launch some applications you may need to manually update. You can learn more about that here.
- I am trying to download the Toolbox from either Russia or China what can I do?
- A: To resolve this, you will need to access our website and try to download the application while using a VPN. Internet Service Providers(ISPs) from those regions do not allow access to the server AYCD is hosted on. The only workaround is to use a VPN.
- I am not from Russia or China, and I am still having trouble downloading the Toolbox or the applications within it, what can I do?
- A: There are several possible reasons that you may be unable to download the program. The most common reason for this could be that you are on a network that limits your access or ability to download applications. This is common on School networks or some public networks and work networks. The best solution for this is to connect on a home network.
- A: Another possible reason could be that you do not have a stable internet connection, to resolve this, please try to download the toolbox from a more stable location, or with your computer directly connected with an ethernet cable.
If you are still having trouble downloading any of the applications, please open a ticket so that we can assist you further with your issue.