You can create Feature configurations in TabSentry to amplify your Tasks capabilities. You can enable the ability to solve captchas in any browser type.
Setup & Recommendations
- The data in all Toolbox programs is secured and encrypted automatically. Given the sensitive nature of Billing and Credit Card information, you can further secure data in TabSentry with a Password Lock.
- You must have an AutoSolve AI subscription in order to use the AutoSolve AI features in TabSentry.
- Use categories to simplify organization.
1. Navigate over to the Configs section of TabSentry in Features. This section has an icon that looks like a bullseye with an arrow in it titled Configs when you hover over it.
2. Click the Create button. This will open the Choose Task Feature dialog. Select AutoSolve AI in the dropdown.
3. Click Next.
4. By default, Features are created to the All Category. You can override this and specify a category name to have your Features created in or use the dropdown to assign them to an existing category.
5. Specify a Name for the Feature.
6. Click the dropdown and select the Enabled Captcha Types that you want AutoSolve AI to solve.
7. Determine whether you want AutoSolve AI to Automatically Click Challenge Checkbox in your browsers.
8. After configuring the AutoSolve AI feature, click Save.
Using the Generate Activity Feature on your Tasks
1. Navigate over to the Browsers section of TabSentry in Tasks. This section has an icon that looks like a globe titled Browsers when you hover over it.
2. Select the Tasks you want to assign your AutoSolve AI Feature to from the table and right-click > Edit > Edit. This will open the Edit Task dialog.
3. Navigate to the Features section of the Edit Task dialog.
4. Select the AutoSolve AI Feature(s) you want to use with your Tasks. You can select multiple AutoSolve AI Features on one Task.
5. After configuring the Edit Task dialog, click the Save button.
6. After starting the browsers where you have your AutoSolve AI feature enabled, AutoSolve AI will begin to solve captaches for you.
7. You can disable and reenable features from the Task Assistant once a browser is running.