You can create Feature configurations in TabSentry to amplify your Tasks capabilities. You can configure a Monitor URL Change Feature to detect when the URL has changed in your Tasks.
Setup & Recommendations
- The data in all Toolbox programs is secured and encrypted automatically. Given the sensitive nature of Billing and Credit Card information, you can further secure data in TabSentry with a Password Lock.
- Use categories to simplify organization.
- Ensure you add an AYCD/Discord Webhook to Settings | General to receive notifications when the URL changes on your Tasks.
Monitor URL Change
1. Navigate over to the Configs section of TabSentry in Features. This section has an icon that looks like a bullseye with an arrow in it titled Configs when you hover over it.
2. Click the Create button. This will open the Choose Task Feature dialog. Select Monitor URL Change in the dropdown.
3. Click Next.
4. By default, Features are created to the All Category. You can override this and specify a category name to have your Features created in or use the dropdown to assign them to an existing category.
5. Specify a Name for the Feature.
6. Optionally, you can specify URLs that the Feature should apply to in the Matching URLs field. If you leave the Matching URLs field blank, you will be notified anytime the URL changes in your Tasks.
7. Optionally, you can use wildcards by inputting a * in your URLs. A wildcard will apply that Feature to any URL that matches after the *. For example, *.aycd.io/test/* will match aycd.io/test/1 and auth.aycd.io/test/2 but not aycd.io/other or google.com/test.
8. After configuring the Task Feature dialog, click the Save button.
Using the Monitor URL Change Feature on your Tasks
1. Navigate over to the Browsers section of TabSentry in Tasks. This section has an icon that looks like a globe titled Browsers when you hover over it.
2. Select the Tasks to which you want to Monitor URL changes on from the table Generation Feature and right-click > Edit > Edit. This will open the Edit Task dialog.
3. Navigate to the Features section of the Edit Task dialog.
4. Select the Monitor URL Change Feature you want to use with your Tasks.
5. After configuring the Edit Task dialog, click the Save button.
6. Select the browser tasks that you want to Monitor URL changes on from the table and right-click> Start or start your Tasks with the Play button.
8. Your Tasks will start and send you a webhook embed notification when the URL changes to the webhook you configured in Settings.