You have the flexibility to utilize the editing features, allowing you to edit existing tasks, copy browsers along with their sessions and extension configurations, move them, or delete them as needed.
Setup & Recommendations
In order to use the browser edit functions, you will need to have browsers created, to learn more on that you can read this guide:
Using The Edit Function
1. To edit the tasks select the tasks you want to edit.
2. Right click, and click Edit.
4. The edit dialogue will then appear which has the same exact UI as the create task UI
5. Select the checkbox and modify the fields you wish to change; this will overwrite the current field values.
Using The Move Function
1. To move tasks select the tasks you want to move and right click, click Edit.
2. Click Move.
3. Provide the new category name where you'd prefer to relocate the existing tasks. If a category with that name doesn't currently exist, a new category with that name will be generated for you.
Using The Copy Function
1. To copy tasks select the tasks you want to copy and right click, click Edit.
2. Click Copy.
3. Enter the category name you would like the newly copied tasks to go to, enter the number of copies and toggle whether or not you would like browser data carried over as well.
Using The Delete Function
1. To delete tasks select the tasks you want to delete and right click, click Edit.
2. Click Delete.
3. Click Yes to confirm the deletion.