You can create Feature configurations in TabSentry to amplify your Tasks capabilities. You can configure a Mail OTP Feature to automatically scan your emails for OTP codes through IMAP and display them in the table view and Task Assistant for easy copy-paste and hotkey access.
Setup & Recommendations
- The data in all Toolbox programs is secured and encrypted automatically. Given the sensitive nature of Billing and Credit Card information, you can further secure data in TabSentry with a Password Lock.
- Use categories to simplify organization.
- You can click here to learn how to import your Mail Credentials to TabSentry.
1. Navigate over to the Configs section of TabSentry in Features. This section has an icon that looks like a bullseye with an arrow in it titled Configs when you hover over it.
2. Click the Create button. This will open the Choose Task Feature dialog. Select Mail OTP in the dropdown.
3. Click Next.
4. By default, Features are created to the All Category. You can override this and specify a category name to have your Features created in or use the dropdown to assign them to an existing category.
5. Specify a Name for the Feature.
6. Select which Mail Credentials to monitor for OTP Codes. You can assign multiple Mail Credentials to one Mail OTP Feature to simplify task creation/editing.
- You can choose Local Mail to monitor credentials added to TabSentry. Click here to learn how to import your Mail Credentials to TabSentry.
- You can choose Inbox Mail and specify your Inbox Task Template Name to monitor credentials through the Inbox API. Click here to learn how to set up the Inbox API with TabSentry.
7. After configuring the dialog, click the Save button.
Using the Mail OTP Feature on your Tasks
1. Navigate over to the Browsers section of TabSentry in Tasks. This section has an icon that looks like a globe titled Browsers when you hover over it.
2. Select the Tasks to which you want to assign a Mail OTP to and right-click > Edit > Edit. This will open the Edit Task dialog.
3. Navigate to the Features section of the Edit Task dialog.
4. Select the Mail OTP Feature you want to use with your Tasks. The Mail OTP Feature you select should be monitoring a credential that receives emails from the correlating browser Task email.
5. After configuring the Edit Task dialog, click the Save button.
6. Select the browser tasks you want to monitor OTP codes on and right-click> Start or start your Tasks with the Play button. Once your tasks have started, your Mail OTP Feature will monitor for codes and display them in the Mail section of Task Assistant and in the OTP Code column in the table. Click here to learn more about Task Assistant.