You can configure custom AYCD/Discord Webhook Embed formats. These Webhook notifications are sent whenever you receive new Scraper Data.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before you configure your webhooks, you need to create a Scraper Template. You can learn how to Create a Scraper Template here.
- You must have enabled New Scraper Data notifications in Settings > Notifications to receive webhooks.
- You can customize webhooks for each Scraper Template you have.
Configure Webhook Format
1. Navigate over to the Scraper Template section of Inbox in Mail. This section has an icon with three lines within a box titled Scraper Template when you hover over it.
2. Select a Scraper Template. Click the Options button, then click Configure Webhook Format.
3. The Mail Scraper Notification Config dialog will appear. Click the Create button.
4. Specify which data key to use for this notification field. You can create multiple Notification Fields if you want to use multiple Data Keys.
5. If you want the data in the Webhook to be spoiler/hidden, click the Use Spoiler/Hidden Field? checkbox. This is useful for data such as Order Numbers and Tracking Numbers.
6. After selecting a Data Key, click the Save button.
7. After creating your Data Key(s), click the Save button.
Your webhook notifications will now be in the format you created.