You can use the Remove Duplicates feature in Scraper Data to eliminate duplicate entries and retain the most recent data imported from your Scraper Templates.
Setup & Recommendations
- You must have information populated in the Scraper Data section of Inbox. You can learn more about how to add information to Scraper Data here.
1. Navigate over to the Scraper Data section of Inbox in Mail. This section has an icon that looks like a bulleted list, titled Scraper Data when you hover over it.
2. Select a Scraper Template from the dropdown on the top right that you would like to remove duplicates from.
3. Select the scraped data that you wish to eliminate duplicate entries from.
4. Click on the Tools button in the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for emails.
5. Click on the dropdown and choose Remove Duplicates, then click Start.
6. After doing so, a dialogue will appear, allowing you to select a Data Key to be used to determine if the data is a duplicate.
5. Select a Data Key and click Proceed.
6. After clicking Proceed, a dialogue will appear confirming how many duplicates were found and whether or not you would like them removed.