With Inbox, you can easily save Emails as PDF files to your computer.
Setup & Recommendations
- In order to view Emails in Inbox, you will need to add your mail provider credentials, we have created a separate guide for that here.
Saving e-mails as a PDF
1. Navigate over to the Emails section of Inbox in Mail. This section has an icon that looks like an envelope, titled Emails when you hover over it.
2. Select the Emails that you would like saved as a PDF from the table.
3. Click on the Tools button in the top right of the view, or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for emails.
4. Click on the dropdown and choose Save as PDF.
5. Once you click the start button, a dialogue box will appear, displaying the download task's status.
6. Once the download is finished, you'll see a new window asking if you want to open the folder where the PDFs are stored on your computer.