You can use the Convert Tracking URLs tool to have Inbox attempt to derive the real tracking number from the URL provided.
Setup & Recommendations
- You need to have Inventory items added to the Inventory section with a URL for Inbox to try to find the tracking number. You can learn about Creating Inventory Items or Send to Inventory.
Convert Tracking URLs
1. Navigate to the Inventory section of Inbox.
2. Select the Inventory Items you want to try to Convert Tracking URLs to tracking numbers from the table. These items need to have the Tracking URL in the Tracking Number field.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Inventory.
4. Click on the dropdown and choose Convert Tracking URLs.
5. Click Start.
6. A confirmation dialog will appear to inform you that the URLs will be opened in the background using proxies that you have configured in Settings > Inventory. Once you are ready, click Yes, and Inbox will try to find the Tracking Number at the provided URL.
7. Once successful, you will see the updated Tracking Numbers in the table.