The Combine Data Key function allows you to organize the scraped data from your emails in a more digestible manner when they share common elements.
Setup & Recommendations
- To utilize the Combine Data Key feature, it is necessary to have created Scraper Templates. Further information on creating them can be found here.
- In order for a data key to appear in the drop-down, it is necessary for the element to be shared among the selected scraper templates.
Using Combine Data Key
1. Navigate over to the Scraper Data section of Inbox in Mail. This section has an icon that looks like a bulleted list titled Scraper Data when you hover over it.
2. In the top right, use the Scraper Templates dropdown to select the Scraper Templates you are trying to view.
3. Click the Combine Data Key dropdown and select a data key to combine the information.
4. After selecting an element, all relevant information will be consolidated.
Tips and Tricks
- After information has been consolidated, it can easily be added to inventory by selecting the item, clicking Tools and choosing the Sent To Inventory action.