Task Templates are used by the Mail API. Your templates can contain one or more Mail Credentials, with there being a limit of 30 Mail Credentials in a singular template. This is especially helpful for OTP codes.
Setup & Recommendations
- In order to create a Mail Task Template, you first need to add Mail Credentials. You can read how to add credentials here.
- The setup may differ slightly for each provider, so we have created a separate guide for each Provider. You can access that guide here.
Creating a Task Template
1. Navigate over to the Task Templates section of Inbox in Mail. This section has an icon that looks like a book with two lines on it titled Task Templates when you hover over it.
2. Click on the Create button at the top left of the view.
3. This opens the Create Mail Task Template dialog. Input the Name of the Category you'd like to add it in, then input the Name of the Template in the field below Name.
4. On the right-hand side, select the Mail Credentials. You can expand on the category by clicking on the arrow icon(>). Click on the box to select the credentials you want in this template.
5. Your template will then be created; if needed, you can edit the template by clicking on it and then clicking Edit.