You can download selected emails to your computer using the Download Email Body Tool. This will allow you to search for specific text from the summary of the email body.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before using the Download Email Body Tool, you must have synced mail to Inbox.
- Using the Download Email Body Tool will take up additional space on your computer as the data is stored there.
Download Email Body
1. Navigate over to the Emails section of Inbox in Mail. This section has an envelope icon titled Emails when you hover over it.
2. Select the emails you want to download the email body from in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Inbox.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Download Email Body.
5. Click Start.
6. You can view the status of all your Inbox tasks by clicking the Running Background Tasks button on the top right of Inbox.
7. A Completed - Download Email Body dialog will appear once the operation is finished, confirming the operation was successful.