You can update the tracking status on your Inventory Items with the Update Tracking Info button.
Setup & Recommendations
- You should use proxies to avoid being rate limited by the carrier website if you are tracking multiple shipments.
- You can automatically update tracking info by enabling this option in Settings.
- You can add an AYCD/Discord Webhook to Settings to receive a notification of the status of your tracking number.
Update Tracking Info
1. Navigate to the Inventory section of Inbox.
2. Select the Inventory Items you want to update the tracking status on.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Inventory.
4. Click on the dropdown and choose Update Tracking Info. If you want to use proxies when updating tracking information, ensure you set a category in Settings > Inventory.
5. Click Start.
6. Inbox will update the tracking info status in the table view.