You can use OneClick to farm activity on your Accounts/Solvers, which contributes to them getting one-click reCaptcha solves.
Setup & Recommendations
- You should farm your Account/Solver(s) with default settings in OneClick.
- You should use one unique ISP proxy per Account/Solver.
- You should use the Sleep Accounts at Night setting. This should be set to the region that matches your device's time zone.
- For reCaptcha, you should test for one-clicks every three to five days. You should solve the captcha challenge if you do not get a one-click solve. Successfully solving a reCaptcha v2 challenge helps prove you are not a robot. If you have AutoSolve AI, you can turn on Automatically test reCaptcha while farming checkbox in Settings - AutoSolve | AI.
- You should add 2FA to your Accounts. This contributes to a high trust score.
How long does it take to get one-clicks?
1. The time it takes to achieve OneClick status can vary based on a number of factors, such as:
- The age of your Gmail account.
- The trust of your account. You can increase trust by farming Gmails with OneClick.
- The IP address (proxy) you are farming activity and solving captchas on.
2. Don’t be concerned if you aren’t getting one-clicks immediately. Continue to farm for up to three weeks. If, after three weeks, you still cannot achieve one-clicks, consider switching a % of your Accounts/Solvers to a different proxy.
3. To test if your proxies work well for reCaptcha, you can test your proxies with the reCaptcha v3 Score test. You can read this guide to learn more about adding proxies to the OneClick Proxy Tester.
4. Navigate to the Proxies section in OneClick.
5. Click the Options button and then click Test Proxies.
6. Select the ReCaptcha v3 Score test in the dropdown menu.
7. In the Page Load (ms) column, you will be given a score of 0.1, 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 0.9.
1. Once you achieve one-clicks on your Accounts/Solvers, you should continue to farm activity and follow the Setup & Recommendations above.
2. Continuing to farm after achieving one-clicks can result in more consecutive reCaptcha solves during hyped releases.
Silent Account Flags
1. Through testing, we have found that a lot of older accounts that have been having trouble getting one-clicks are likely to have been silently flagged by Google. This issue is most common with older accounts because they almost always do not have a very active history, could be stolen, or are already silently flagged.
2. A few criteria must be met to know if an Account is silently flagged.
- You cannot achieve one-clicks.
- You follow proper farming procedures, such as the procedures detailed in this guide.
- You have a reCaptcha v3 score of 0.7 or 0.9.
- You have been farming for over a month.
- You consistently test for reCaptchas and solve a challenge when needed.
- You tried switching to a new farming proxy.
- The account is older than six months.
3. The account is likely silently flagged if all the above criteria are met.
While these older accounts may be silently flagged, it does not mean that all older accounts cannot get one-clicks or are just not trusted at all. There are still numerous users that can get one-clicks on their older accounts. It is just far more likely that older accounts may have something wrong with them when compared to newer accounts.