You can export your Tuner Nike accounts in various copy-paste formats by configuring your Copy to Clipboard Settings.
Setup & Recommendations
- You can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings to match your bots account import format. This lets you easily export your Nike account information from Profile Builder into various bots and programs, regardless of the format.
Copy to Clipboard Settings
1. Navigate to the Account Tuner section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a book with a play button titled Account Tuner when you hover over it.
2. Click on Options and then Copy to Clipboard Settings. This will open the Copy to Clipboard configuration dialog.
3. Click the Add button.
4. Specify a Configuration Name.
5. Specify which Values to include when copying to the clipboard. You can select Values such as Username, Password, Proxy, IMAP information, and more.
6. Specify which Separator to use when copying to the clipboard. This separator varies based on the bot you are using. For example, the separator AYCD uses is :
7. You can add additional Values and Separators with the Add button. You can remove Values and Separators with the Remove button.
8. You can view an example of your configuration in the Example box.
- If your bots account import format is username:password:proxy, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshot below.
- If you want to extract your account username to generate accounts via a list of emails or use the Distribute Email feature in Profiles, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshot below.
9. After configuring your Copy To Clipboard Settings, click the Save button.
10. If you wish to edit a Configuration, select it, and click the Edit button. If you wish to remove a Configuration, select it, and click the Remove button.
11. Select the Configuration you want to use.
12. Click the Save button.
13. Select the account(s) you wish to export. Right-click and then click the Copy to Clipboard button. Your accounts will be copied in the format you configured in the Copy to Clipboard Settings.