You can export your Tuner Nike accounts in many different copy-paste formats by configuring your Copy to Clipboard Settings.
Setup & Recommendations
- You can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings to match your bots account import format. This lets you easily export your Nike account information from Profile Builder into various bots and programs, regardless of the format.
Copy to Clipboard Settings
1. Navigate to the Account Tuner section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a book with a play button on it titled Account Tuner when you hover over it.
2. Click on Options and then Copy to Clipboard Settings. This will open the Copy to Clipboard Settings dialog.
3. Specify how you want to separate your Username, Password, and Proxy in the Separator field.
4. Specify which fields to include when copying to the clipboard.
- If your bots account import format is username:password:proxy, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshot below.
- If you want to extract your account username to generate accounts via a list of emails or use the Distribute Email feature in Profiles, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshot below.
5. After configuring your settings, click the Save button.
6. Select the account(s) you wish to export. Right-click and then click the Copy to Clipboard button. Your accounts will be copied in the format you configured in the Copy to Clipboard Settings.