You can export your Account Credentials in many different copy-paste formats by configuring your Copy to Clipboard Settings.
Setup & Recommendations
- You can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings to match your bots account import format. This lets you easily export your account information from Profile Builder into various bots and programs, regardless of the format.
Copy to Clipboard Settings
1. Navigate to the Account Credentials section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a book with a person on it titled Account Credentials when you hover over it.
2. Click on Options and then Copy to Clipboard Settings. This will open the Copy to Clipboard Settings dialog.
3. Click the Add button.
4. Specify a Configuration Name.
5. Specify which Values to include when copying to the clipboard. You can select Values such as Username, Password, Proxy, CC information, 2FA Secret Key and more.
6. Specify which Separator to use when copying to the clipboard. This separator varies based on the bot you are using. For example, the separator AYCD uses is :
7. You can add additional Values and Separators with the Add button. You can remove Values and Separators with the Remove button.
8. You can view an example of your configuration in the Example box.
- If your bots account import format is username:password:proxy, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshot below.
- If you want to extract your account username to generate accounts via a list of emails or use the Distribute Email feature in Profiles, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshot below.
- If you want to extract your account username, password, CVV, and proxy to import accounts to Quickcop, you can configure your Copy to Clipboard settings based on the screenshots below.
9. After configuring your settings, click the Save button. Then click the Save button in the Select Configuration dialog.
10. Select the account(s) you wish to export. Right-click and then click the Copy to Clipboard button. Your accounts will be copied in the format you configured in the Copy to Clipboard Settings.