The Remove Email Forwarding tool allows you to automate the removal of email forwarding on your accounts in OneClick.
Setup & Recommendations
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least 1-3 weeks before using any Account Tools.
Remove Email Forwarding
1. Navigate over to the Accounts section of OneClick.
2. Select the accounts you want to remove forwarding for in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Click the dropdown and choose the Remove Email Forwarding option.
5. Click the Start button.
6. Please ensure you read the following warning dialogs that appear. If you wish to continue after reading the warning dialog, click Yes.
7. OneClick will then start the job by warming up and logging into the accounts.
8. You will be able to determine whether an account's forwarding was removed by looking at the Action Log column. If it was successfully removed, the status will say Removed Forwarding Success in green. If you have an AYCD/Discord Webhook in Settings, then you will receive notifications confirming whether the setup was successful or not.