You can manage multiple account sessions with Profile Builder in Browsers. You can enter queue-based releases with Browsers. You can assign Profiles, Proxies, and Extensions to your Browsers.
Setup & Recommendations
- If you are running multiple browsers, you should add Proxies to Profile Builder.
- If you want easy access to your Accounts and Profiles, you need to add them to Profile Builder before creating tasks.
- If you want to use Extensions with your browsers, you need to add them to the Extensions tab under Browsers in Profile Builder.
1. Navigate to the Tasks section in Profile Builder under Browsers. This section has the browser icon titled Tasks when you hover over it.
2. Click the Create button. This will open a dialog to configure your tasks.
3. By default, Browsers are created to the All Category. You can override this and specify a category name to have your Browser Tasks created in or use the dropdown to assign them to an existing category.
4. Specify the URL you want to use for your tasks. This can be changed after creation with the Change URL option or manually in your browser.
5. You can specify which Browser Type you want to use for your tasks. If you want to use Extensions, you must use either Google Chrome or Brave.
6. If you want to use Extensions, you can specify which extension(s) you want to use.
7. If you want easy access to your profiles on your Browsers, you can select them in the Profiles dropdown.
8. If you want to use proxies, you can select them in the Proxies dropdown.
9. If you want to use accounts with your Browsers, you can specify which type of accounts in the Account Type dropdown.
10. If you want easy access to your accounts on your Browsers, you can select them in the Accounts dropdown.
11. If you want to use your Gmail/Solver browser data from OneClick in your browser tasks, you can select them in the OneClick Profile dropdown.
12. You can specify how many browsers you want to create in the Quantity field.
13. If you have fewer profiles than the number of tasks you want to create, you can click the Create browsers with same billing if there aren't enough checkbox.
14. If you want to use the billing profiles assigned to your accounts, you can click the Use billing profiles from accounts checkbox.
15. If you want to use the proxies assigned to your OneClick solvers, you can click the Use proxies from OneClick profiles checkbox.
16. If you want to use the proxies assigned to your accounts, you can click the Use proxies from accounts checkbox.
17. If you want to use Multi-Browser Control on your browsers, you can click the Enable Multi-Browser control checkbox. You must use the AYCD Browser to use Multi-Browser control.
18. If you want to use Tile Browser Control, you can click the Enable Tile Browser Control checkbox. You must use the AYCD Browser to use Tile Browser Control.
19. If you want to specify a specific user-agent or use a random one, you can click the Force User-Agent Override checkbox and input a user-agent. If you want to use random user-agents, you can leave this field blank.
20. Click Save to create your Browser Tasks.
Now you can create tasks in the Browsers view.