Extensions allow you to add unpacked extensions to Profile Builder, allowing them to be assigned to multiple browser tasks.
Setup & Recommendations
- In order to add Extensions to Profile Builder, you need to have access to the unpacked version. They cannot be added using the Chrome Web Store.
- Extensions can only be used with Google Chrome or Brave, not the AYCD Browser.
1. Navigate to the Extensions section in Profile Builder under Browsers. This section has the Puzzle Piece icon titled Extensions when you hover over it.
2. Click on the Create button at the top right of the view. This will bring up the New Browser Extension dialog.
3. Select the directory where your extension is located by clicking the folder icon.
4. Click the Verify button to fill in the name and version of the extension. You can edit the name to give it a custom name after clicking Verify.
5. Click the Save button, and the extension will be added to Profile Builder.
Now you can use extensions with your Browser tasks in Profile Builder!