The Enable 2FA feature allows you to enable 2FA on the selected accounts quickly and without a phone number. This can save you lots of time when managing your accounts, and is a valuable security measure to protect your accounts.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before enabling 2FA, you must add accounts to OneClick. After adding the accounts, you can use Account Tools.
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least a week and for the accounts to be at least a year old.
1. Navigate over to the Accounts section of OneClick.
2. Select the accounts you wish to enable 2FA on in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Enable 2FA.
5. Click Start.
6. The operation will start, and click Yes on the following dialogs; then, the Action Log will update as it performs the job.
Once the job is completed, the Action Log will reflect whether it was successful or not. In this case, 2/2 of the selected accounts had 2FA enabled. If any accounts run into errors, the Action Log will reflect the error, and the Status will provide some information on the issue.