Importing your Virtual Cards allows you to easily manage cards from numerous providers and quickly assign them to your profiles.
Setup & Recommendations
Before importing virtual cards, you need to add your Provider Credentials to Profile Builder. After adding Profile Credentials, you can begin to start Importing Virtual Cards.
Profile Builder supports generation for Privacy, Stripe, Capital One, Citi, Tradeshift Go, Divvy, and Extend virtual cards.
Importing Virtual Cards
1. Navigate over to the Virtual Cards section of Profile Builder in Profiles. This section has the credit card icon titled Virtual Cards when you hover over it.
2. Click on the File button at the top left of the view, then click Import. This will open a dialog asking you to choose whether you are importing from a Provider Credential or a CSV. Select Provider Credential and click Next.
3. Choose the Provider from the dropdown that you want to use to import cards.
3. Choose the Credentials from the dropdown that you want to use to import cards.
4. You can enter a category for your virtual cards to be imported too.
5. If you are importing using Capital One, you can set a specific website to import Virtual Cards for.
6. Set the Quantity of Virtual Cards you want to import.
7. Click Import.
8. The operation will start, and the status will be displayed in the top right of Profile Builder under the clock. You can check on the status of all jobs at any time by clicking on the current status text in the top right.
9. Once the job is completed, it will show the final result. In this case, 5/5 virtual cards were Imported successfully. If any virtual cards failed to import, the result will reflect how many were successfully imported.