Accounts can be crucial to check out on a retailer's website. Profile Builder helps you automate creating as many accounts as you need.
Setup & Recommendations
- You must have Google Chrome or Brave installed to use Account Generation. If you do not have it installed, when you try to generate accounts, it will prompt you to install it.
- Before generating accounts, add your Mail Credentials to Profile Builder. Mail Credentials are essential to automate the account creation process on many websites.
- If the account you are generating requires an SMS sim, add SMS Credentials to Profile Builder. For example, if you want to generate SNKRS accounts, you must add SMS Credentials.
- You should use proxies if you want to generate more than one account from one website. You can learn more about adding proxies to Profile Builder here.
- If the website you are generating from requires a captcha, you can specify whether you want to solve the challenge manually, send the captcha to OneClick through AutoSolve, or use AutoSolve AI directly in the browser. To use AutoSolve, you must have entered a Bot API Key in Settings. You can learn more about AutoSolve here.
1. Navigate to the Account Builder section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a cog titled Account Builder when you hover over it.
2. Click the Create button in the top left of the program.
3. Select which store flow you want to use to generate your account(s), then click the Next button.
4. By default, Accounts are created in a Category with the store's name. You can override this and specify a category name to have your accounts created into a unique category.
5. Some stores may require a Captcha to be solved for the account to be created successfully. Under the Captcha Solve Type dropdown, specify whether you want to solve the challenge manually, send the captcha to OneClick through AutoSolve, or use AutoSolve AI directly in the browser. To use AutoSolve, you must have entered a Bot API Key in Settings.
6. Specify the Browser Type you want to use to generate the accounts. If you have not downloaded Google Chrome or Brave, it will fail and prompt you to install the selected browser.
7. If you want your generated accounts sent to a Discord channel in a CSV format, you can use the Send to Discord checkbox. This setting requires you to have a Discord Webhook in Settings.
8. Some stores have unique Features used during generation. You can click the dropdown and choose the features you want to enable/disable.
9. Some stores allow the browser to be hidden while generating. If available for the selected store, you can uncheck the Show Browser checkbox, and the browser will run offscreen.
10. You can generate accounts with Profiles, a Catchall, or a list of Emails. Profiles allow you to create a complete account by using the email from the billing profiles. Using a Catchall will automatically generate an email using your catchall domain. Using Emails will create accounts using the list of emails you provide.
11. If you are using Profiles to generate your accounts, and the store supports Billing and Shipping info, you can use the Autofill Billing and Shipping checkbox to add your billing and shipping information to the account.
12. You can use the Save Accounts that already exist checkbox to save Accounts that Profile Builder detects already exist to a different category. After all the tasks have run, you can run a Reset Job to recover them for future use.
13. Specify which Proxy Categories you want to use during generation. When generating more than one account, proxies are essential.
- You can use the Retry failed tasks with a random proxy checkbox to automatically try a new proxy.
- You can use the Hide already assigned proxy configurations checkbox to prevent a new account from being created using a proxy already attached to that store's account.
14. You can set a custom Password for your accounts or use the refresh icon to the right to have one created for you. This password will be used on all the accounts you are generating. If you use Enforce Strong Password Requirements, it will check your provided password against strong password requirements. We recommend using the Use Random Password per Task option to create a unique password for each account.
15. If the store requires email verification to create an account successfully, you can use the Mail Credentials section. This requires you to have previously added Mail Credentials to Profile Builder. Use the dropdown to select the Catchall/Forwarded or Individual Mail Credentials you are using to scan for Email OTP codes.
16. If the store requires an SMS code to create an account successfully, you can use the SMS Credentials section. This requires you to have previously added SMS Credentials to Profile Builder. You should use the Retry tasks when out of numbers checkbox to allow tasks to be retried if the SMS provider runs out of numbers. Following those checkboxes, you can select the specific credentials and countries of the requested phone numbers.
17. After configuring the dialog, click the Start button. Your accounts will start generating! You can find your newly created accounts in the Account Credentials section. Click here for more details on the Account Credentials section.