This form is meant for those who run slots for drops. When accepting slots, you can customize the form as much as possible; however, Profile Builder will only pick up the Profile fields from the form. Please ensure you do not delete any preset fields on the form.
Setup & Recommendations
- Ensure you do not delete any of the preset fields.
- This is an example of the Microsoft Forms Template.
1. Create a copy of the Microsoft Forms Template.
2. Once you finish collecting entries, click the Open in Excel button to download the Excel file.
3. Navigate to the Profiles section of Profile Builder, click the File button, and then click the Import button.
4. Select the Microsoft Forms option.
5. Click the blue file icon and then select your Excel file.
6. Click the Import button.
7. After clicking Import, there will be a prompt. This will state how many profiles were successfully imported. Your profiles will be imported to a category corresponding to your selected format.
8. You can also import using the Drag and Drop method. Navigate to the Profiles tab in Profile Builder, find the forms file, click on it, and then drag it to Profile Builder.
2. On the drop-down, click Microsoft Form and click the Save button.
3. After clicking Import/Save, there will be a prompt. This will state how many profiles were successfully imported. Your profiles will be imported to a category corresponding to your selected format.