The Enable IMAP feature will allow you to enable IMAP on the selected accounts quickly. This can save you lots of time when forwarding accounts.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before enabling IMAP, you must add accounts to OneClick. After adding the accounts, you can use Account Tools.
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least a week and for the accounts to be at least one year old before setting up forwarding or IMAP.
1. Navigate over to the Accounts section of OneClick.
2. Select the accounts in which you want to enable IMAP in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Enable IMAP.
5. Click Start.
6. The operation will start, and the Action Log will update as it performs the job.
Once the job is completed, the Action Log will reflect whether it was successful or not. In this case, 3/3 of accounts had IMAP enabled. If any accounts run into errors, the Action Log will reflect the error, and the Status will provide some information on the issue.