The Change Recovery Email feature will allow you to update your Accounts' recovery email quickly. This is a valuable security measure to ensure that only you can access your accounts.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before changing your accounts' recovery email, you must add accounts to OneClick. After adding the accounts, you can use Account Tools.
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least a week before changing any account information.
Change Recovery Email
1. Navigate over to the Accounts section of OneClick.
2. Select the accounts whose recovery emails you want to change in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Change Recovery Email.
5. Click Start.
6. If you want to proceed after reading the dialog click Yes.
7. At the bottom of the dialog you can select Copy/Paste or Inbox. In the Copy/Paste page, you can either leave the New recovery emails field blank to remove the recovery emails from the accounts or input a list of emails that you'd like to change the recovery emails to. This would require you to input a code manually.
In the Inbox box, you can select one of the accounts you have added to Inbox, which will automatically input the code. You can find out more information about adding accounts to Inbox here.
8. Once you have decided, click Proceed.
9. The operation will start, and the Action Log will update as it performs the task.
Once the job is completed, the Action Log will reflect whether it was successful or not. In this case, 2/2 of the selected accounts had all their mail deleted. If any accounts run into errors, the Action Log will reflect the error, and the Status will provide some information on the issue.