The Change Password feature will allow you to update your Accounts' passwords quickly. This is a valuable security measure to ensure that only you can access your accounts.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before changing your accounts' passwords, you must add accounts to OneClick. After adding the accounts, you can use Account Tools.
- We recommend farming your accounts for at least a week before changing any account information.
1. Navigate over to the Accounts section of OneClick.
2. Select the accounts whose passwords you want to change in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for accounts.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Change Password.
5. Click Start.
6. Either leave the Custom Password field blank for a random password or input a specific password you'd like; once you have decided, click Run.
7. The operation will start, and the Action Log will update as it performs the job.
Once the job is completed, the Action Log will reflect whether it was successful or not. In this case, 3/3 of accounts had their passwords changed successfully. If any accounts cannot have their passwords changed, the Action Log will reflect the error, and the Status will provide some information on the issue.
To access the new passwords, you can double-click on the Account; the new password will be shown in the Password field.