Overwrite Assigned Billing Profile with Nike.com Account Info allows you to update your Assigned Billing Profile with details from your Nike Account, ensuring your Billings and Nike account match, or will enable you to create profiles using the information found on Nike.com.
Setup & Recommendations
- Tuner only supports Nike regions that have a language option for English.
- You must have Google Chrome or Brave installed to use Tuner. If you do not have it installed, when you try to run a task, it will prompt you to install it.
Overwrite Assigned Billing Profile with Nike.com Account Info
1. Navigate to the Account Tuner section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a play button titled Account Tuner when you hover over it.
2. Select the Nike accounts you want to Overwrite the Billing Profile of from the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Tuner.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Overwrite Assigned Billing Profile with Nike.com Account Info.
5. Click Start. A dialog will open with a dropdown to specify which data you want pulled from your Nike.com to overwrite your assigned billing profile. You can select from the Phone Number, Name, Email, Shipping Address, and Billing Address. If you have a billing profile assigned to the task, the information you check off in this dropdown will be overwritten. If there is no profile assigned to the task Profile Builder will create one using the information found on Nike.com for the account.
6. Click Start.
7. Once the operation is finished the task status will show Updated Account.
Now you can easily match up the information already on your existing accounts to your billing profiles to ensure you have the best chance of bypassing Nike SNKRS filtration.