Resetting your Nike Account Password can help you regain access to lost accounts.
Setup & Recommendations
- Before resetting your account password, add your Mail Credentials to Profile Builder and then assign the appropriate Mail Credentials to your Tuner Tasks. This allows you to automate the Password Reset process.
- Your accounts must be signed out in order to Reset Account Passwords.
- Do not reset your password frequently. Only reset your password if Nike prompts it or if you want to improve the security of your accounts.
- Tuner only supports Nike regions that have a language option for English.
- You must have Google Chrome or Brave installed to use Tuner. If you do not have it installed, when you try to run a task, it will prompt you to install it.
- You must have already created Tuner Tasks before you can start to Reset Account Password.
Reset Account Password
1. Navigate to the Account Tuner section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a play button titled Account Tuner when you hover over it.
2. Select the tuner tasks whose passwords you want to reset in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Tuner.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Reset Account Password.
5. Click Start.
6. You can set a custom Password for your accounts or use the refresh icon to the right to have one created for you. This password will be used on all the accounts you are resetting. If you use Enforce Strong Password Requirements, it will check your provided password against strong password requirements. We recommend using the Use Random Password per Task option to create a unique password for each account.
7. Once the operation is finished, if your account password was successfully updated, the task status will show Account Updated. If your account's password was successfully updated, we will automatically update the password of your account in the Address Book and your Tuner task.