Changing the email on your Nike accounts can help you quickly update them to a new catchall or switch the email on your account if you've lost access to the current email.
Setup & Recommendations
- Tuner only supports Nike regions that have a language option for English.
- You must have Google Chrome or Brave installed to use Tuner. If you do not have it installed, when you try to run a task, it will prompt you to install it.
- You must have already created Tuner Tasks before you can start to Change Email for an account.
- Before changing your account email, add your Mail Credentials to Profile Builder and then assign the appropriate Mail Credentials to your Tuner Tasks. This allows you to automate the Change Email process.
- You should not change your email frequently. You should only change it if you don't have access to the emails on your accounts, you want to change the email provider you are using, or you want to switch to different forwarded email accounts.
1. Navigate to the Account Tuner section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a play button titled Account Tuner when you hover over it.
2. Select the tuner tasks whose emails you want to be changed in the table.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Tuner.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Change Email.
5. Click Start.
6. Pick which emails you want to use to update your current Nike accounts. If you already have Profiles created with emails you want to use, you can select a Category of Profiles. If want to use a catchall domain, you can click the Catchall button and enter your catchall there. Lately, if you have a list of emails you prefer to use instead, click on Emails and enter them there.
7. If you have already assigned Profiles to your accounts that contain the email you want to use, click on the Use emails from assigned profiles checkbox.
8. If you want to use unused emails that are not assigned to Tuner tasks, click the Only unused emails checkbox.
9. Click Start.
10. Once the operation is finished, if your account email was successfully changed, the task status will show Updated Account. If we cannot change the email on your account, the task status will show Failed to Update Email.
11. Your billing Profile email and email in the Accounts section will automatically update once your task shows the Account Updated status.
Never worry about manually updating the emails on your Nike SNKRS accounts. Maintain complete control of your accounts with the Change Email tool in Tuner.