Canceling orders can be stressful if you need to cancel orders across many accounts. Nike only gives you 30 minutes to cancel an order. The Orders module in Tuner has a tool you can use to cancel orders automatically.
Setup & Recommendations
- Tuner only supports Nike regions that have a language option for English.
- You must have Google Chrome or Brave installed to use Tuner. If you do not have it installed, when you try to run a task, it will prompt you to install it.
- Before canceling an order, you must run the Fetch Order tool so that your account's orders appear in the Orders view.
- There is a 30-minute window to cancel orders. If you run out of time and cannot cancel your order, you can run the Return Order tool in the Tools view instead of the Cancel Order tool.
- You should avoid canceling orders frequently. It could harm the health of your accounts, and you should only cancel an order if you need to. Returning an order is safer for account health as it requires a human to accomplish the return.
Canceling an Order
1. Navigate over to the Orders section of Profile Builder in Accounts. This section has the cardboard box icon titled Orders when you hover over it.
2. Select the orders you want to cancel in the table. If your selection contains products that are part of a larger order, all products in that order will be canceled.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for orders.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Cancel Order.
5. Click Start.
7. Specify a reason why you want to cancel. This is a question Nike SNKRS asks on their website that we need to answer.
8. The operation will start, and if it is successfully canceled, the task status will show Order Cancelled.
Now you can cancel an order on your account if needed with just a few clicks!