It's essential to keep track of your Nike orders as it helps you stay aware of the status of your purchases. Tracking orders can help you track which accounts are winning and when shoes are shipped and delivered, allowing you to manage your purchases better.
Setup & Recommendations
- Tuner only supports Nike regions that have a language option for English.
- You must have Google Chrome or Brave installed to use Tuner. If you do not have it installed, when you try to run a task, it will prompt you to install it.
- You must have already created Tuner Tasks before you can start to Fetch Orders.
- Do not check your orders all the time. It is best to check once every 24 hours at a maximum. I would only check after drops or when you want to update the status of an in-progress order.
1. Navigate to the Account Tuner section in Profile Builder under Accounts. This section has an icon that looks like a play button titled Account Tuner when you hover over it.
2. Select the tuner tasks whose accounts you want to check for orders on.
3. Click on the Tools button at the top right of the view or right-click on the table and click on Tools. This will bring up the Tools dialog for Tuner.
4. Click the dropdown and choose Fetch Orders.
5. Click Start.
6.Pick a date range you want Tuner to fetch orders for. If you want to import all orders on your account(s), select the fetch all orders option. Next, hit the start button, and the import process will begin.
7. Once the operation is finished, if your account has order history, the task status will show Fetched Orders. If your account has no orders, the task status will show No Orders Found. If we cannot import the orders on your account due to an antibot error or another error, the task status will show Failed To Fetch Orders.
8. If the operation successfully imported orders, the Orders section in Profile Builder under Accounts will populate with all your orders. You will also notice the Wins column in the table view in Tuner will now populate with how many orders you have on your accounts. This is an excellent way to keep track of which of your accounts wins most often.
Now you can take advantage of the return and cancel features in the Orders section of Profile builder within Accounts and keep track of which of your accounts wins most often.