What is the AutoSolve AI Extension?
AutoSolve AI is a browser extension that allows you to harness the power of AutoSolve AI in your own Chrome browser! It connects directly to AutoSolve AI and does not require a subscription to the Toolbox or AutoSolve.
Installation | Extension Controls
In order to install and use the AutoSolve AI extension you need to meet a few requirements.
- That you are using or have installed a Chromium-based browser such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Brave, Wavebox, and more.
- An AutoSolve AI Subscription. This will only give you access to the Extension and AI Keys, if you want to take advantage of all the features AutoSolve AI has to offer, you should purchase the Toolbox and AutoSolve as well.
With those requirements met, you can begin to install and use the AutoSolve AI Extension.
- Download the AutoSolve AI Extension from the AutoSolve AI Dashboard.
- Unzip the folder in the permanent place you want to install the extension. This will save time and make updating the extension easier.
- In your Chromium-based browser go to Chrome Settings > More Tools > Extensions or go directly to chrome://extensions/.
- From this page use to Toggle to turn on Developer Mode. This will allow you to load extensions not found on the Chrome Web Store into your browser for you to use. Depending on the browser you are using it may be in a different location, but the name should not be changed from Developer mode.
- After you enable Developer Mode it will show some new buttons on the left. Click on Load Unpacked.
- This will open a window asking you to select the directory of the extension. You will need to navigate to the location where you unzipped the files. Click on the folder autosolve-ai-chrome-extension and then press Select Folder.
- With that complete, the extension should be successfully installed! You can access installed extensions by clicking on the Extensions icon and clicking on AutoSolve AI, and you can also pin it to your browser using the Pin icon.
- Clicking on the AutoSolve AI extension will prompt you to log in, and once you are logged in, you can let AutoSolve AI handle reCaptcha and hCaptcha challenges in your browser for you!
The AutoSolve AI extension has minimal settings to interact with. You can turn the whole extension off so that it does not interact with your Challenges. You can turn the Auto Click functionality on and off, which will automatically click and solve any challenges it detects on the page. Lastly, you can log out of the extension.